- All shows are all ages unless otherwise specified on The Aggie Theatre calendar.
- Valid ID is either a current, government issued ID (e.g. driver’s license, passport, military ID) OR a copy of your birth certificate, driver’s permit, combined with a photo ID (e.g. school ID, gym membership).
- No outside food or beverages are allowed into the venue.
- No weapons of any kind are allowed into the venue.
- Photo and/or recording policies are at the band’s discretion and change night to night. You may bring your camera with the understanding that you might need to check it with us for the duration of the show. Generally, point and shoot cameras are allowed with no flash photography. No professional cameras (with a removable lens), recording devices (go pros or iPads), or selfie sticks. Members of the press with professional cameras must have press passes arranged in advance in order to shoot during a show.
- The Aggie Theatre does have a screening process for entry for all events. Guests should allow extra time for entry in the venue.
o To speed the security screening process please remove keys, cell phones, cameras and any other large metal objects from your pockets. (Coins and wallets can be left in pockets.)
o Backpacks, suitcases, beach bags and equipment bags are prohibited.
o Alternative accommodations for screening will be provided to those who need it
o Guests who refuse screening will be denied entry
- Box Office and Will Call open 1 hour before doors on show nights.
- For ADA seating please e-mail [email protected]
- Venue is general admission with standing room only.
- The Aggie Theatre is unable to verify or guarantee the authenticity of tickets that were not purchased directly through an authorized sales channel (i.e. The Aggie Theatre box office, eTix.com). For this reason, we do not recommend purchasing tickets from third-party resellers. If a ticket is purchased through a third-party reseller, The Aggie Theatre is not responsible for any fraudulent activity and will not honor invalid tickets.